In accordance with Regulation of Parliament and European Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation ", Or" RODO "," ORODO "or" GDPR ". Bearing in mind the need for the best protection of your rights under the new regulations, we introduce the appropriate provisions in the applicable Store Regulations at www.gymteclabs.com. This applies mainly to the content of §7, which obtained the following new content:
1. The online store www.gymteclabs.com conducts retail sale by the Store Owner via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations
2. The company “Łukasz Skwarek PETRA FOOD” based in Sokołów Podlaski, ul. LIPOWA 101 is the owner of the online store, tax identification number NIP 8231654763 and REGON 369855750.
- The term "Consumer" defined in the document - means a natural person performing a legal act not related directly to its business or professional activity.
- Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the client.
- The condition of concluding a sales agreement is the acceptance of the Regulations by the client in the course of placing the order by selecting the appropriate field in the form.
6. The person operating the Store website or placing an order in the Store must be at least 16 years old.
7. The prices listed in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
8. The goods available in the store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed via the form available on the Store's website.
- The condition of the order fulfillment is to provide the customer data that allows verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail.
3. The information on the Store's website when the goods are bought at the time of placing the order is binding for both parties, in particular: price, characteristics of the goods, its features, elements included in the kit, date and type of delivery.
- The informations that can be found on the Store's website are not an offers within the meaning of the Civil Code. The customer places an offer to purchase a specific product when placing an order. The conclusion of the sales contract comes from the moment the Seller confirms the acceptance of the Order for implementation.
5. The order is cancelled after 30 days from the day of placing the order and the lack of payment for the purchased goods.
1. The customer can choose the payment method specified in the Forms of payment tab.
2. The prices of shipping are specified in the delivery price list.
- The goods will be released only on condition of payment for the goods and shipment.
- Available methods of payment:
Cash on delivery
5. The entity providing payment services "instant transfer", "BLIK" and "credit cards" is PayPro SA. system operator of Przelewy24
Shipment of goods:
1. The ordered goods are sent within seven business days by the Store via shipping companies (eg. Poczta Polska, InPost parcel machines or a courier company). The period of seven business days does not include delivery time by the mail order company.
- In the case of credit card payment, the date of order completion is counted from the moment of positive transaction authorization.
3. In the case of other than cash on delivery or credit card payment, the time of shipment is extended by the time between placing the order and the date of entering the payment on the Store's bank account.
4. In case of credit card payment, the time of shipment is extended by the time between placing the order and the date of obtaining positive authorization.
In the case of non-compliance with the contract, the Customer should send back the defective goods to the Store, along with a description of the incompability, at the expense of the Store.
- The store will respond to customer complaint within 14 days of receipt of the complaint.
- When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or remedying the non-compliance, the Store bear the costs of the delivery.
4. The Seller reserves that differences in the photographs of the Goods, resulting from individual computer settings of a given customer (color, proportions, etc.) can not be the basis for complaint of the goods.
- In case of returning the funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will make a refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the customer.
Right of withdrawal:
According to the Act from March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the sales agreement without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant written statement within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery. Sending the statement before its expiry will be enough to comply with this deadline.
- In case of effective withdrawal from the sales contract, the contract is considered not to be. the customer is obliged to return the purchased goods immediately, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days.
4. Within 14 days from the customer's withdrawal from the contract, the Shop Owner returns the paid amount to the customer.
5. The right of withdraw is not due to the client in cases specified in the Act from paragraph 1 above, so in cases:
a) the provision of services started, with the Consumer's consent, before 10 days from the date of conclusion of the contract;
- b) audio and video recordings and recorded on IT data carriers after their original packaging has been removed by a Consumer;
c) contracts for services for which the price or the salary depends exclusively on price movements on the financial market;
d) services with properties specified by the Consumer in an order placed by him or closely to him related;
e) benefits which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject quicky expire;
f) press providing;
g) gambling services.
Registration or placing an order in the online store www.gymteclabs.com requires the User's consent to the processing of his Personal Data to the extent and necessary purpose to use the services provided by the store owner within the Store, including the transfer of Personal Data to third parties, with the help of which the shop owner provides services within the Store and the transfer of this data is necessary for the proper implementation of the service. Agreement is confirmed by clicking on the checkbox available on the Store's website.
- The store Owner is the Administrator of the Personal Data
3. Subject to the provisions specified in the Terms & regulations, Personal Data is processed pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1a) Regulations in order to provide services within the Shop, including: handling and execution of orders placed in the Store, handling complaints and handling the User's activities as part of the Store (eg. posting opinions).
4. The categories of Personal Data that will be processed by the Store Owner are: (a) first name, (b) surname, (c) address, (d) email address, (e) telephone number, (f) geographic location, (g) technical data on the devices with which access to the Account was obtained, (h) Internet data and / or network connection (including IP address), (i) mobile device identifier, (j) operating system type, (k) browser type or other software, hardware data or other technical details provided by the browser, (l) measurement data regarding the time and use of the Account, current status, (m) purchase history and selected links, (n) preferences and choices, e.g. subscriptions, (o) preferred language and currency, (p) Payment information, including name and e-mail address, payment method, payment platform, type of transaction.
5. In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including particular suppliers responsible for handling information systems used to execute orders, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, tax and courier services (in connection with execution of the contract). The store owner reserves the right to disclose information about the User to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information within the limits of the applicable law, as well as to establish, investigate or defend against claims.
6. The Customer may also express separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including a trade newsletter (called the Newsletter). Agreement is given by checking the optional box (checkbox) "Subscribe to the newsletter" when placing the order or if you have an account in the "edit the profile".
7. By using the Store, the User agrees to the recording of cookies or other identical technologies. Agreement is given by clicking on cookies at the bottom of the page.
8. The User has the right to access their Personal Data and the right to rectify it, delete it, demand to limit its processing, the right to object to its processing, the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time, which does not affect the legality processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. In order to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data or to use other rights referred to above, please send a message to email@example.com with the appropriate request. The consequence of the withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data will be the inability to providing the services within the Store and fulfilling the orders.
10. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection ("PUODO") when the User's personal data processing violates the provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
11. Providing Personal Data is voluntary, however, it is a contractual condition necessary to use the services provided by the Store Owner as part of the Store. As a consequence, the refusal to consent to the processing of the User's Personal Data by the Store Owner will result in the inability to using the services provided by the Store Owner as part of the Store and fulfilling the orders.
12. Personal Data of Registered Users is processed for the duration of the Account's existence. Personal Data of Users who have made a purchase without registration is processed for twelve months and removed on the first day of the following month.
Protection of intellectual property:
1. Using any of the materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent is forbidden.
Entering into force and changes of the regulations:
1. These Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
- These Regulations may be changed, and information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to clients by e-mail to the address indicated in the order 14 days before the entry into force of the amended Regulations.
3. Additionally the changes of the Regulations will be published on the Store's website 14 days before the new Regulations become effective.
4. All orders accepted by the Store Owner for the execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations, which were in force on the date of ordering by the customer.
5. If the customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to inform the Store Owner about this fact to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of informing about the change of the Regulations.